The Twist Shift option lets riders fit the GS1 to their Grip Shift or 1x equipped mountain bikes. An adapter is also included so the rider can customize the length of the grip. Winner of five Leadville 100's, countless World Cup XC races, and Stage Races, the GS Series was developed as the go-to mtb/xc/marathon grip series in the Ergon grip model line. The GS1, which includes no bar end, has become the racer's grip of choice in Europe and N. America. Lightweight and streamlined for speed, the GS1 offers comfort and support for the hands, all while not hindering performance.
- German made lightweight Direct Control rubber compound.
- Latex free and UV stable.
- Soft flexible wing.
- 2 Internal supports tuned for rebound and control.
- Clamp made of lightweight aircraft aluminum.
- Rubber spacer included to customize the length of the grip.
- Available for Grip Shift or 1x.
- Light weight at only 140 gr.
The GS1 for TwistShift is only offered in one size.
2 short grips
1 full length Left grip, 1 short Right Grip